Need help on a furnace

K

kellyr

My company has purchased a Fusion Furnace Model 50PF Propane from Furnace Industries any one with any knowledge on this? We just can't seem to get it fired up most of the time. 1-775-273-7884

fireguy

fireguy

Supermoderator
kellyr said:
My company has purchased a Fusion Furnace Model 50PF Propane from Furnace Industries any one with any knowledge on this? We just can't seem to get it fired up most of the time. 1-775-273-7884
These furnaces are commonly referred to as a "multi-pour" furnace. They are made in Australia, so you may have trouble finding local support- but I would think that any good HVAC furnace guy could help. If the problem is only in starting there may be a problem with the fire-eye.

K

kellyr

kellyr said:
We have found out since we bought this furnace from Austrailia the power voltage is different so they sent us new controllers! Now it works yeah!!!!

E

Essa

Is your 50PF fusion furnace working OK now?

If you're interested in reducing turnaround times, saving fuel and minimising operator exposure to furnace heat then you should look at the option of using multi-load and multi-pour tools.

We manufacture complete sets of apparatus to facilitate multiple crucible loading and pouring in fire assay. These are designed specifically for the Furnace Industries furnaces.

For more information please check out http://www.essa.com.au/EssaProductsCatalogue.aspx?PG=LA