Auto-Pulverizer's.

D

DChartre

Any body have any comments about them? We have one where I work and it seems to be more of a hassle than a help, Is this normal for an automatic pulver to be problematic or high maintenance? any comments, experience, insight would deffinately be appreciated. Thanks

fireguy

fireguy

Supermoderator
DChartre said:
Any body have any comments about them? We have one where I work and it seems to be more of a hassle than a help, Is this normal for an automatic pulver to be problematic or high maintenance? any comments, experience, insight would deffinately be appreciated. Thanks
Hi DC:
Most automated equipment is a trade off- less up front labor, more back end maintenance.
With more of your staff trained in the maintenance, this type of equipment can be more efficient. However, if you do not have the properly trained staff, or rely on factory maintenance, that might not be the case.

C

chrisrich

DChartre said:
What type of crusher are you using?