20 Power Magnifier with white light and black light

fireguy

fireguy

Supermoderator
The perfect magnifier for geologist and mineralogists.

Twenty power to bring detail in close and large. Includes bright LED AND UV black light.
  • Large 21mm lens diameter.
  • 2-IN-1 UV & LED – This new magnifier includes both LED and UV settings. The white light is powered by 6 Ultra Bright LED. The separate UV light wavelength is 400nm. The UV light enables you to identify the authenticity of minerals, currency, diamonds, gems, pictures and notes.
  • 20X MAGNIFICATION – This loupe uses a triplet lens system to enable an achromatically corrected view. The powerful precision glass lens brings fine micro-detail into a perfect view.
  • Geologist, Assayer, Miner, Mineralogist- this magnifier is ideal for HOME & INDUSTRIAL use. Ideal for minerals, jewellery, coins, stamps, school & education, or industrial usages such as electronics circuit and printing fields.
  • Brushed stainless steel case, with eye for lanyard or key chain ring.
  • BATTERY & CASE – Battery is installed and ready to use. Supply with a premium leather case for storage.
09236zZz.jpg

Click Here

Aerogrudge

Aerogrudge

I find it hard to identity very small particles of very fine -50 -100 mesh gold is there a telltale to look for I have a microscope of medium power it shows great detail however it's not conclusive.

fireguy

fireguy

Supermoderator
I find it hard to identity very small particles of very fine -50 -100 mesh gold is there a telltale to look for I have a microscope of medium power it shows great detail however it's not conclusive.
If you are looking at gold at the end of the assay process, this works well with a magnifier or microscope. After parting the dore bead with nitric acid, and washing and annealing, the gold turns from the black (amorphous state) back to gold colored (crystalline state). There aren't really any other "gold colored" particles after the assay process, so this material will actually be gold. Any other gold colored impurities are removed in the assay process.

Last edited: