I'm new around here :)

D

Data516

Hello, my name's Ilia and I'm new in this forum. I've been visiting it for a while, but 'till now - I have'nt registered.
I hope that I would become integrated in here, and make some new friends.

J

JonSnow

Welcome Data516

Great to have a new member!

If you have a question, this is a great place to ask. It might take a few days for someone to get back to you, but they will.

Jon

S

SamTHorn

Sam's here!

Thanks for having me. I am always searching for something., not quite sure what it is until I find it.

~ Sam

Y

yonaz

Looking for Fire Assay Crucibels & Single Cupels Supplie

Hello All,

My name is Yonaz, I'm new on this community.
My company which si located in Indonesia, need a contact information (email, etc) about overseas supplier who can supplies below details:

1. Fire Assay Crucible (current brand used is MABOR),
• Crucibles are employed to flux melt
• Work up to 1,250°C
• Size 40P, quantity used 96,000EA/year

2. Single Cupels (current brand used is MABOR)
• Made with high quality of Magnesite
• Widest Assortment
• Size 7A, qty used 450,000EA/year
• Size 8A, qty used 150,000EA/year

I've try to contact several supplier, but none reply from them.

I hope this community member would kindly help to give the info, since we need those item immedietly.

Thank you so much for your help, and I am looking forward hearing good news from anyone of you.

Best Regards,
Yonaz

G

Gigi62

Hi, I'm new as well! Thanks for having me. I'm enjoying reading through all the threads. I may have simplistic questions. I'm doing book research. Hope that's okay.

J

JonSnow

There is a huge amount of knowledge with fireguy and others. Dont be afraid to ask any question you may have.

Fire assay is a funny industry. Most hold their secrets close and never share. This is a great opportunity forum to ask people who are willing to answer your questions, and if we dont know, we are not afraid to ask others in the industry.